Whom is this product for?
The Root Growing Box is intended for all people that are interested in gardening or enjoy work related to horticulture.
How long does it take until roots are visible?
This depends on several factors including the kind of plant you want to reproduce, the health of your plant, the climate as well as growth rate of your plant.
Generally, allow for at least 1 month for the roots to appear. In many cases it can take up to 6 months for the roots to be sufficiently strong for replantation. We recommend to carefully check on the box from time to time to monitor the progress.
Where is the product manufactured?
Our Root Growing Box is manufactured in China to a high-quality standard. The materials used are the best available and the quality is controlled regularly in order to guarantee full customer satisfaction.
What materials are used in the Root Growing Box?
The Root Growing Box is made of high-quality, recyclable PP plastic.
Is it easy to use the Root Growing Box?
Absolutely. The instructions are as simple as that:
- Choose a healthy plant and peel clean the bark 2-2.5cm where needed
- Fill up the Root Growing Box with moss or soil
- Put the Box at the very place where you peeled the bark and fix it. Use cable ties for additional security.
Once the roots are in the box you can cut off the branch with the root box and replant your plant!
Is the Root Growing Box reusable?
Yes, absolutely. We encourage clients to reuse the Root Growing Box as many times as possible so to save our planet’s resources.
Is the product washable?
Yes. Just rinse it under water.
What are the advantages of the Root Growing Box?
- Allows your plants to take root quickly
- Accelerates reproduction and replication
- Protect environmental resources
- Helps plant resistance
- Maximizes the chance of reproduction.
What plants are suitable for the Root Growing Box?
- The Root Growing Box is suitable for all Air Layering Plants inluding the following: myrtle tree, fig tree, rubber plant, croton, dieffenbachia, azalea, camellia, magnolia, oleander, climbing roses, forsythia, rhododendron, honeysuckle, boxwood, wax myrtle, hazel, cotinus, Chinese evergreen, philodendron, fiddleleaf fig, citrus, apple, pears, pecans, azaler, gardenia, roses, dracaena, acers, chaenomeles, daphnes, ficus, hamamelis, jasmine, lilac, viburnums
PAYMENT & ORDER
Can I cancel my order after I’ve made a purchase on the website?
Yes. You can cancel the order within 24 hours.
How do I return or exchange the item?
For returns or exchanges please contact our Customer Service.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept numerous payment options. Please refer to the list shown in the product section.
What are the shipping options?
We offer two kinds of shipping methods:
- 8 - 30 Business Days
Prioritized Secure Shipping
- 8 - 25 Business Days
- Orders are treated with higher priority and thus the shipping duration is usually shorter
All orders will be dispatched from our warehouse within 3 business days. In peak periods allow for up to 6 business days for dispatch.
All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays.
My order has not arrived. What should I do?
Please contact our customer service through the contact page and we will look into the matter within 24 hours.
What if I am not happy with the product I received?
We offer a generous return policy of 30 days for a return free of charge. Please contact us through the contact page with your email address and your order number.